Old 04-19-07, 10:10 AM
N_C
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BikeNC
As far as the bike .......Uhhhh, No thanks! As for the Croakies, I've tried them and they don't work! They don't wrap snuggly enough around the back of your head to serve the purpose. The Z-tek glasses stay put, and cost less than a non-effective Croakie.
Mike
I wear prescription glasses with transition lenses. My only choice is a croakie, works great.

Do you wear a helmet? I ask not for the safety reason, though that is a good benefit, but because my helmet straps also help keep my glasses from sliding down my nose as well. The straps kind of comfortably hug the glasses to the side of my face/head. Myabe you could snug your helmet straps a bit to see if that helps, or if you don't wear a helmet, maybe start doing so to see if that will help, at the very least to help keep your glasses from sliding.

Have you ever tried riding a recumbent? If not then don't speak of something of which you know nothing about. Try it you may actually like it. Hell of a lot more comfortable then riding a wedgie & can be just as fast.