Old 05-02-07, 06:39 PM
tprevost
okay, maybe...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by nygirl777
Well this femme is having some issues I was really feeling wounded after the cactus hugger ride...wasn't sure if it was my seat or my shorts or both but nonetheless wounded. The night after the ride I noticed some severe swelling and......i won't get graphic The next morning I couldn't sit on my bike seat the pain was so bad. I decided my recovery ride would be a "standing" ride and just practice on riding out of the saddle. Anyhow I finally got into my OB-GYN this morning and I have a hemotoma (bruise ) and I busted a few blood vessels that turned into huge clots I thought it was hernia for sure....felt like my small intenstines had come through some tissue. Anyhow he said I shouldn't ride for 3 weeks.....and he will see me again on the 23rd and if it doesn't get re-absorbed by my body then I have to go under the knife I have to use heat and switch it up with cold.........so I've been using my hand warmers from snowboarding and then ice bags.......I am going to do my last ride Saturday the tour de fire and then chill out til the Encinitas ride. So if this all doesn't work out this femme is going to have to have a sex change
Okay Missy... you'd better be all repaired by Memorial Day... I'm just sayin'