Old 05-03-07, 08:18 PM
air wolf
dying is for quitters

Bikes: iro, fuji track pro,and Se

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mike is building a sick back wheel for the winner of the race along with some other nic nacks from Scott at black out and other sponsors and i mean bling bling!!its a three day event Friday night grand opening for 66fixed and registration 5$ to register its a three day race so if some one is working or wanking off and they miss one event theirs four more events to choose from so theirs something for every one and you still get a spoke card even if you don't race as long as you participate in at least one or more events theirs five events in all The first three events quick stop free style and foot down at the emerald bar that will be on a Friday the 22nd i might be wrong saturday the 23erd is the group ride and 66fixed shop showing Sunday main race day and barbeque i no its a lot but mike needs to pay the bills and he needs all the help he can get hes making the flyer's so i don't really no what the exact time every thing takes place but i'm going to say about the same time we all ways get together and I think the race starts at three its part ally cat part scavenger hunt and part man hunt small course long race still need seven volunteers to work checkpoints every thing else should be done mid next week