View Single Post
Old 05-07-07, 02:42 PM
DaFriMon
Member, Schmember

Bikes: Bike Friday Crusoe and Pocket Tourist. Dahon Curve D3 and Speed P8. Raleigh Twenty. Bianchi Eros. Highly modified Mongoose Dynametric (hybrid)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by easy racer
Here is a bit of background: . . .

I really have definitely gone off bicycling (ie. on two wheels) for anything over the mile. I do however use my Twenty to go to the shop, which is luckily only about half a mile away.

I use my recumbent to commute to work on as it is the most comfortable bike/trike to ride, especially since I have had problems with my severely broken ankle.

Little Pixel: I hadn't really thought about how much I would like for it, but I'm sure I'll lose lots of money selling it as I have spent about £1,000 on it.
If you're really as unlikely as you say ever to ride this bike again, then selling it at a loss is better than having it lying around doing nothing for you. You'll never sell any used bike for what you paid for it, anyway, but Bromptons supposedly have good resale value.

If you have a close friend or family member who could use it, you could give it to that person. Otherwise, sell it.

Totally disinterested advice, as I don't plan to make you an offer myself. I assume you're just testing the waters prior to putting it on Ebay.