View Single Post
Old 05-07-07, 10:27 PM
jaxgtr

Bikes: Trek Domane SLR 7 AXS, Trek CheckPoint SL7 AXS, Trek Emonda ALR AXS, Trek FX 5 Sport

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 769 Post(s)
Liked 1,748 Times in 1,017 Posts
Sound like a plan, especially the dumping the gatoraide\lemonades, just too much sugar and like you said, too many useless calories. If you have not tried them, the crytal light individual drink mix is not bad and only have 5 calories when you just get tired of the water and lemon. I drink about 64 oz of water a day at work and every so often need a break from the boredom of it.

Don't forget that Broccoli and Califlower is a better solution for your carbs than a lot of the grain products as they are both high in fiber and low in fat and sugars and are easy to cut up to have as snack foods that don't require refrigeration if they are raw and eaten that day. I take to work and have it at my desk and just snack through the day.