Natron
Dude.

Bikes: Surly Cross-Check, Specialized Langster Pro

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nightfly
How is the Reload one for just cruising around off the bike? Does it feel too big or does it sort of sit out of the way so you don't look like a German tourist?
Don't expect these things to sit flush against your hip.. They stick out fairly far if anything is in there. Add a U-lock to them and it's quite bulky. Not uncomfortable. Just bulky. I find myself doing things like running it into the side of door frames as I'm walking through them, etc... but I'm kind of dumb.

The thing about the Reload bag is that it is small but the U-lock holder is an adjustable loop on the back that you slide your lock into, upside down. The fact that all U-locks are wider at the bottom than the shackle means it can't slide out as long as the loop size is adjusted properly. Anyway, that design pushes the whole bag out further when you have a lock on it as well. It's not a bad design! I'm just sayin. Here:

The Reload also tends to do this weird thing where it wants to pull my pants down. The Wig bag seems to just sit there without causing pant-sag as much.