Old 05-10-07, 02:46 PM
bigbossman 
Dolce far niente

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Mhendricks
Just leave them on the curb and I'll come by and pick them up from you for free. So in other words, you won't call me a poacher if I tell you that last weekend I picked up a Bianchi made of Columbus tubing right in your back yard for $75.
To be honest with you Mike, I've been so frickin' busy with the bikes I have on hand and my own bikes that I try to avoid CL at this point. I was out of town last weekend anyway, riding that pathetic Delta Century.... >ugh<

I'm probably going to sell the Guerciotti tonight (guy says he definitely wants it and is committed to dropping by after work - we'll see...). I've got the Tandem to sell, a Peugeot to clean up and turn around, a small mixte frameset to build, a Viscount-based single speed to finish, the Legnano mixte to build, a Trek 470 that needs overhauling....... and at least half a dozen bikes in the shed. The list just goes on and on. I just finished the Palo Alto last night, I still have a Pinarello to build, and now I have a little frame en route from NJ for the daughter. I'm tired of working on bikes.....

'Sides, it's riding season, and any spare time I can scrounge I'd much rather use to ride around. Speaking of which, how come my phone's not ringing? You don't love me anymore?

S. J. Perelman