View Single Post
Old 04-08-04, 07:59 AM
dumpstervegan
KISSSSSSS MEEEE!! GNARR!

Bikes: Custom Frame, 36s Paul Comp hubs w/ TSB by Marcus@Yojimbos, Campy Headset, Selle It. Gelflow / Campy Seatpost, Nitto stem, Sugoi 75 165 Cranks w/ crap BB, 3/16" chain, Yellow Techno 21s.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by William Karsten
Recently some reform school kids were drinking on the trolley. Not my concern. Innocent, kind of, and not bothering anyone. Until they dropped the bottle on the floor. Then, a lady told him to pick up what he dropped. One throws her the evil look. And she looked away.

I waited until the last one was on the second stop getting off the train, and I grabbed his collar and pulled just enough so that he'd loose his balance and fall backwards.

By the time the he got back on his feet, the train pulled off with out his friends. He starts the intimidation look but I stop him quick with "pick it up, and you won't get your ass kicked infront of all these people. And never mind the "I'm a minor" kick, because your ****ing drunk, you'll get poped from reform school.. and I'm sure mom and dad will kick your ass too."

He picks it up and then gets off at the next stop. He was very fast on giving me the finger and threats as the train pulled away. Next time I saw him, he was silent on the train.

And he left no trash.

Somethings should be done. This just appeared to me as one of those things.
That shiit was brilliant - I wish I was a little bigger so I could regulate asssfaces! Unfortunately I'm 5'7" and 130lbs. Lame. At least I know I can kick really hard!