View Single Post
Old 05-17-07, 07:11 AM
BWT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CBBaron
In residential neighborhoods squirrels are a regular hazard. They seem to like to play chicken. Rabbits have also made the occasional attempt to be run over. Part of my commute is in the metro park on the tow path (MUP). The path has a river on one side and an old canal on the other. I this area I have had to slow for deer crossing the road and have regular run-ins with the geese. One morning this week a goose family got caught with goslings on both sides of the path. The gander decided no one would pass until the goslings were all together. He stopped me in my tracks by hissing and spreading his wings to cover the path. Even after the goslings were safe together I had to herd him out of the path using my bike. I have to run this kind of gauntlet just about every day during the early part of the season.
Craig
Oh Lemon, wouldn't we all love to flee to the Cleve?

Thats a 30 Rock quote, just so you don't think I am crazy. That was one of the funniest 30 minutes I have ever seen on TV.

Also the other day, I almost ran over a 6 ft (no kidding) king snake or corn snake or whatever that was sunning itself. The problem with those guys is you think it is a stick until it is almost too late. The impressive part is that while I almost crapped myself, the snake didn't even flinch.