View Single Post
Old 05-17-07, 07:34 PM
KramerTC

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Barese Rider
What the hell is a supposed threat by a Landis agent doing in evidence in this hearing ? Its a stretch to find any relevancy or competency to this testimony at all vis a vis gregs conversation with landis and its highly prejudicial to boot.. Greg nowhere claims that landis made the call or was present when the call was made. If landis's agent was stupid enough to have done so then he should be charged with it, if he wants to then dime out Landis as putting him up to it fine,but without that link you cant connect Landis to the phone call..Judge Barese Rider excludes the evidence!!

And as far as anti greg goes,what in the world is he doing at this hearing? Did he call up the authorities and say I might have some dirt on Landis? And I want to come and squeal on him? If Greg was my kid Id tell him to keep his mouth shut and find better things to do.. Maybe he suffers from some kind of PTSD and gets paranoia over these things and cant help but mouth off.
It is not a supposed/alleged threat anymore. The call did take place. The guy who was identified to have made the call admitted so in the court. He was promptly fired.