View Single Post
Old 05-19-07, 03:59 PM
soderbiker
Waiting for Summer !

Bikes: E.Merckx Corsa extra PK Banken,E.Merckx Corsa extra TT,E.Merckx Strada,De Visini,Olmo Gentleman,Peugeot PA-10,E.Merckx Corsa extra Team Issue,Nishiki Olympic Royale,Nishiki Olympic

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
HI . i would like to add to this thread ..
I live in stockholm , Sweden . we have very long winters and a very short summer
I havent been riding in the winter at all because its so damn cold , most of the time . I hate the cold and would much rather ride in the spring /autumn . but it looks like ill be riding this next winter 2007-2008 to and from work .

so my question(s) are what type of glovves are you guys using , for cold and COLDER days , do you have a couple different pairs ?

what type of head protection ( under your helmet ) do you guys wear on cold and COLDER days .
( i have found on the 4c to 5c days a polar fleece hat is too much and i sweat like mad .)

and finally i have a pair of Sidi blaze mtn shoes ( SPD ) they are very tight and really are only comfortable with very thin coolMax socks on. what type of winter NON clip shoes would you guys recommend for winter ?

Cheers T