Thread: Tampa/ Da 'Burg
View Single Post
Old 05-22-07, 07:32 AM
onceinalifetime

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sorry the race wasn't better attended/organized. it was tim's first race, and the first race we've had in quite a while that didn't have at least fifty people. he didn't put any work into organizing, and didn't make any flyers. come back up for talloween 3. that **** is gonna be awesome.

Originally Posted by air wolf
well you wernt It was a great race the most fun Ive had since the last one and despite the turn out which i feel was more about social issues than cycling schedules and transportation but it is what it is how ever people police there own seen in there city is there problem i hope in st pete we can start setting an example and not flakeing out on races and rides (with in reason) lets keep it about cycling and fun there's a lot of effort going into this next race with the exception of Tod people in this area need to start acting a little more interested in this race its only a month from now and we still need volunteers for the checkpoints and registration and some one to do the scavenger hunt part of the race that isn't going to race so i myself can take part in the race get at me and PS my thigh are on strike they hurt so bad that i can barely walk with out it looking like some one pierced me in the a!!!s thanx tally it was fun
wow. do you talk like that too? how do you feel about micromachines? i can't wait to meet you in person.