sancocho
That's bone.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by TickDoc
No Shill here...

I bought mine last spring, and it has been a great bike so far. I bought it because it was the cheapest Ultegra equipped bike I could find and I liked the other components as well. I also bought it because I didn't know if I was really going to get back into cycling or not. Now I am definitely back "in" and I hope to sell the MB and try something in Carbon before the year is out.

I ride anywhere from 40-100 miles per week. My only gripes are not MB or BD gripes at all, but Ritchey gripes. My handlebars creak after 200-500 miles and need to be loosened, cleaned and re-tightened. The Cane Creek brakes are less than stellar, and other than that, the seat sucks and I need to replace it. The rest of the bike has been great. I

I love the American Classic wheels, and the frame is very soft for an all aluminum frame, soaking up bumps with ease. I also like the way the bike reacts when pushed. It is very light and responsive, always ready to go faster.

I thought of buying a Felt Carbon frame to switch out for the MB, but I am lusting for a Cervelo at the moment.

I'll just keep hammering away on this for the time being, though.

you know, that's a really good looking bike. wonder how easy the decals would come off? you know, if you wanted to spare yourself the motobeshame.