Old 05-23-07, 08:09 AM
branman1986
Eternal Cat3 Rookie

Bikes: 2004 Giant TCR2 Composite & 2006 Fuji Touring

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
traffic will not be too bad, don't go up moreland though...

I'd take 10th st to monroe, right on monroe, left on ponce, right on N highland, left on colquitt, right on euclid and immediate left into outback.

if you're riding your bike from GT, I'd go 10th street or 5th street to get across the connector, then work your way to 8th street until Monroe, then left on monroe and immediate right on virginia, right on barnett, take barnett across ponce to get onto freedom park bike route, left on that, go across the first road(stay on the bike route), then when you hit N highland, take a right to get back on the road, left on colquitt, right on euclid, then you're there. The only dicey part is on 10th or 5th. I'll PM you my # number in case you have any questions.

Be prepared for the usual in-town riding though, fair amount of stopsigns and lights...redlining when you're going, but stopping fairly frequenly. I'll meet up with you on the ride, I'll be the really tall asian guy on the yellow/carbon giant with the aarons kit on. I'll let you know the sprint spots, etc.