Old 05-24-07, 11:31 PM
dminor 
Moar cowbell

Bikes: Bike list is not a resume. Nobody cares.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Actually I did use PhotoShop. It was a multi-step process. First I applied sharpening twice to clean up the fuzziness some. Then I made a copy of the full layer. Then I clipped you out and deleted the background from layer 2 sitting on top. On layer 2 I pulled the curves a bit, bumped the contrast slightly, then applied some brush-stroke filter (can't remember which now). Then on background layer 1 I applied a motion blur, angled it to the direction of your travel and pulled the blur out some in pixel width (once again, can't remember ) . Then I went back and gave a slight motion blur to layer 2 but not too much so I wouldn't lose too much detail. Type was just a text layer that I applied a quick default drop-shadow to. Font is Subway - - similar to yours but not quite - - available on a lot of free font sites. Then it was just a matter of flattening it and resampling for the web.