Thread: OCP is a myth.
View Single Post
Old 05-28-07, 10:20 PM
Looneytuna
Every day is a good day!

Bikes: 2006 Specialized Tarmac, 2005 Seven Elium, 1989 Cannondale R600, 1973 Raleigh Supercourse, 2007 Electra Ratrod 3

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by San Rensho
In Miami, the weekend rides are on Key Biscayne and everyone hangs at La Carreta restaurant for coffee. Not only is it OCP central, but there are even guys that drive to the Key, park in a lot about 3 miles from La Carreta and ride their bikes up, yakking about how much they spent on the newest unobtanium whatever, how little it weighs and how many watts it saves. Its hilarious.
ride a few weekends a year down in Miami, but never stopped at La Carreta... have always gone with the groups to 7-11... OCP there too... but some good riders in the bunch even if they are a dangerous bunch going thru lights, stop signs, toll booths, etc..
and I don't park near by either.. we just hammer the 27 miles from aventura mall and back..

If you're looking for a new ride.. then the best showroom is the nyack coffee shop any weekend morning... More high end bikes there then any bike shop I have visited..

I am an OCP... Assos clad on a custom Seven... and if you don't like it, then don't draft behind my big rear end..

Last edited by Looneytuna; 05-28-07 at 10:38 PM.