Old 06-06-07, 01:06 PM
dutret
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Yoshi
Have you ever been to trackstar? Because I don't really get the feeling that that's their ethos. The people who own it really really love bikes.

I agree with this to a point, however there are plenty of people (the OP is NOT one of them) who complain loudly about absolutely nothing. Those people should really take the "issue" up with the shop/manufacturer before spouting off on a forum (For example, the "My Velocity rims failed!" thread about a guy who hit a car, or the "King Kog's quality sucks!" thread about a guy who bought a distressed-printed hoodie without knowing what distressed means).

In the case of this thread I think the OP had a right to post about his issues with trackstar in the way that he did.
The velocity thread was absurd and that came out pretty quicklu. I think the King Kog one was reasonable as his complaint went beyond the hideous design but that it wasn't visible on their crappy website and the overall quality of the garment was lacking.

Trackstar's DQM bikes say it all. I don't see anyone who just really really liked bikes doing something that boring yet over the top. though it does appear that I had their website confused with king kogs,