Old 06-08-07, 10:14 AM
adrianlatrace

Bikes: Cannondale R500, Schwinn Collegiate

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Sidi Dragon 2

Anyone know much about them? I'm on a Trek 520 touring bike but I wanted something that would be good for walking around in as well. So I was deciding between the Dominator 5 or the Dragon 2 and wasn't sure what to do. The guys in my shop convinced me that the replaceable sole system makes the Dragon worth doing. So a week ago I ordered them thinking I was getting a sweet price, then I check my bank account and it appears that I didn't get that awesome deal that I thought. I've also been doing some research and it seems that the replaceale sole tends to wear out quicker than the rigid sole on the Dom . So I'm at the point now to where I'm sure if I should just send the Dragons back and spend the $130 and get the Dom 5s (with discount) or if I should just eff it and go with the Dragons. By the way, I hate the way the Dragons look, I was just convinced that if you were buying Sidis you HAD to buy the replaceable sole. At this point it's a $100 price difference, I paid $220 shipped for the Dragon 2s. What do you think?