sp00ki
partly metal, partly real

Bikes: Hummer H2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by piwonka
well, uh, there are some crazy hills in san fran.
There's some crazy hills everywhere. I just did a five minute hill with three mtb riders while i was on 47/16. Doing the same hill on my TT bike puts me COASTING at ~30mph easilly.
Everyone has hills. If her hills are too much for her to handle, why not get a freewheel?
Or, on the more supportive end, if hills are too much for her to handle, why doesn't she work a little harder? Know what i did last saturday? Spent four hours attacking hills.
Why? Because i don't want to get dropped when i ride with my mtb/cyclocross friends.
Know what i'm doing tomorrow morning?
Spending a few hours doing the same thing.
The only reason i'm not doing it on sunday is because my hilly routes are being taken up by the Philadelphia International Championship (check the manayunk leg for an example of some of our hills).
I think the reason everyone here is annoyed is that some girl decided she wanted to go the bike-as-an-accessory route, couldn't handle it, then decides to get on a little stage and announce about it instead of 1) doing a google search, 2) searching the very board she's posting in, or 3) spending more time on the hills and actually working at what she wants so badly to be (or at least to appear to be).

PS, i'm sorry but i have to:
Originally Posted by Maracski
The guys at Freewheel told me I had the most beautiful Anchor they had seen.
what did they say when you told them you didn't know how to ride it?