Old 06-09-07, 12:29 AM
fjyang
If its Retro its "IN"

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pete Fagerlin
You are assuming that I am upset, or not chill. You are mistaken once again.

On the contrary, I am very chill. It's hard not to be chill when I'm laughing so hard.

Have you done any homework yet?
I don't need to assume anything with you Pete, its pretty clear already.

YOu keep having hardon's for tires but tires alone don't stop your bike, if you're relying friction between the road and your tire to stop your vehicles ....then you're also pretty confuse.

Its the friction between the brake "pads and your rotors" that provide the majority of your braking force.

Tires provide "traction" and as long as the tire can maintain that traction with road surface then whatever the braking force generated by the calipers and rotors can be effectively transfer.

You state that you need to a larger tire size to shorten your braking distance.... and I disagree with you as you do that last.

People go wilth larger rotor or extra caliper/pistons to increase braking force as there is way more friction on rotors/pads than tires, only when you start to lose traction then you upgrade the tire to match your braking set up. NOT the other way around as you stated.

Tire, rotors and calipers and master cyclinders all play their part as I stated before in braking. If you want to disect and take my words regarding individual element out of "contex" to serve your purpose like you have done with so many other post from other threads too, then you're belittling yourself with all those word game your playing.

You can wax lyrics with your semantics and I give you credit for that. I bet the above words can keep you going for another......20 post? I'm sure you can do what you do best...so knock yourself out with it.