Thread: Foot Position
View Single Post
Old 06-10-07, 11:37 AM
djSlvt

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm a wussie all the way. You right there, a kid on play ground, saying I'm better than you.

For every action there is a reason. Why would you say that?

Because at some point your ego got hurt. Why would your ego get hurt? Because it's small and fragile. You are susceptible to words hurting your little fragile ego. Thus the classic "I'm better than you" reflex. That reflex originated in your reptilian brain. Meaning you don't think. Further meaning you don't have good gens. Which is translated you're a bad choice when it comes to reproducing - what female would go with a bad choice?

What we say is only 7% of our communication, but not in every person's reality. Some take this 7% to be the only communication they are able to perceive, the other 93% is none existent, because there is no skill to understand it.

Such as, you replying in this thread to supposedly hurt me, is saying that you are so hang up on me, that I sooo hurt your ego, that you just had to do it. Just gotta get across that this guy is evil, and I'm better, because when I'm better I feel good, and when I'm anything but better I feel bad. I don't like my feelings get hurt. I have feelings, and they are very fragile.