geoGraphicFTD
double diamond tram girl

Bikes: surly cross-check, cannondale CAAD8 optimo 1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nocoins
oh no, you are a Planning Major at Penn... we probably know some of the same people... WORLDS COLLIDING!!! ;lakjdf;lkjasd;lfkjas;dlfkja;lskdjf;laksjdf;lkajsdf

Anyway, screw those bastards! they are going down. We referred to them as "Team Evil" last year and laughed really loud whenever one of their team members was on the side of the road with a flat tire. bahahahaha

Hopefully you will join Team Schmeam this year... then we will have a mole on the inside of the Penn Design School. suckers!

What will your weapon be against DC Pirates? You may need a box of protractors!
oh no I am!11!!!!!1!1 WORLDS COLLIDING!
maybe we do know some of the same people, but really I dunno anyone there very well cus I avoid them like mad outside of class. 5 years of ivy league pretentiousness makes one a jaded cynic with a strong distaste for fellow students.

I think I have to join Team Schmeam now so as to act as mole and aid in the TPD demise.

my weapon against DC? dunno about those protractors...but...hmm...my comprehensive knowledge of growth management? some jacked landscape architecture models from last semester's studio? paper airplanes made out of DVRPC letterhead? I'm at a loss...
isn't being a female enough in itself? there be so few around here. I'll blind them with my astonishing good looks as I ride by in a miniskirt.
alternatively I'll strap a ski pole to my bag for dire situations, or throw golf pencils at them.