slyjackson
Drop Master

Bikes: Fuji Roubaix / Scott CR-1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by slyjackson
Which model would you recommend ? LOOK PP357 Road , LOOK Keo Sprint Road or another. I'm gonna give these Quattro's a try for a month. I ride daily so if my "goofy" factor is not under control by then, I will start looking for something more "Locking In" friendly. But more than likely as "Psydotek" has posted, I will get use to them over time. Thanks for the info everyone...
Just for the records, I'm locking in and out of the "Quattro's" like a pro now. I have two traffic lights that I sometime need to stop at. Doing so use to bring fear because I knew I would have to un-lock one foot (right)at the red light and then "Lock back" in on the green during take off. The struggle of "Locking In" was a issue at times. Sometimes I could do it Blind folded and then sometimes I just could not find the "Sweet Spot".

Well I've got it down now, No fear in locking in anymore. As a matter of fact I look forward to it. I'm locking in now with out hardly looking at my foot placement. It took every bit of 4 days to feel the "Quattros" Locking-in sweet spot, whereas I'm comfortable using them as they should be.

Last edited by slyjackson; 06-18-07 at 06:34 AM.