Old 06-20-07, 01:59 PM
thomson

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HAMMER MAN
where in Ventura do you live?
I lived in Simi VA for 13 years then we moved to Moorpark where i had a house built, lived there for another 8-9n yrs.

I really miss the hills/climbs and all around weather. My favorite use to be box canyon and towards Ojai then T.O hiddenhills/mullholl.- hwy coast route and then back to Moorpark. Oh yea forgot the backside by Newberry park as it drops into Camarrilio

Yea I keep thinking about it. The problem is now we have three granchildren here in Texas very close by
and be quite honest they are the reason I don't go back.
4 yrs years ago I had a job offer from a Company that I had left, they wanted me to come back and be their Sales Manager, and then in a years time move up to V.P of sales they were quite persistent but I passed on it only becuase I did not want to up-root the family again.

I am an old guy now 55 so opportunities like above do not happen as often anymore. Our eldest son lives in Moorpark Ca. where we moved from, but who knows I still stay in contact with some major players out their in the industry I am in and they still ask if I am avaliable. It would be nice maybe...........soon.
I live in Moorpark. I enjoy all the hills around here as well. If you visit, let's hook up for a ride!!

And 55 aint so old, I am very close behind (51 next week so )