Ekdog

Bikes: Brompton M6R, mountain bikes, Circe Omnis+ tandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by TimJ
Yep. I'm already a shade of purple.

Rude and irksome... no, fed up. I don't like these sort of internet conversations where people pick arguments about things they have zero knowledge about, and they go around and around because there's never any end to "what ifs". There's a word for it: bulls**t. I avoid talking bulls**t if I can so rather than say anything and then have to sit through a round of some more "what ifs" I just decided to be a jerk.

Again I ask you, why start up an argument about something you don't know anything about? Do you think your uninformed thoughts on the subject are just as substantive as any other argument? I don't get it.

Blah, blah, blah
"Rude and irksome... no, fed up. I don't like these sort [sic] of internet conversations..."

Have you considered refraining from participating in them? I am sure it must be trying for you to have to put up with so many feeble-minded types. I mean, really, to propose that modern medicine has benefitted mankind... Such folly! I do not, for the life of me, know what could have got into me.

"I avoid talking bulls**t..." You could have fooled me. The first two paragraphs (that is as far as I read) of your latest post seem to contain quite a considerable amount of that odoriferous substance. By the by, just what is it you purport to be an expert in? Primitive cultures? Perhaps you should post a sociological study of your trailer park so that you might further impress us with your profound knowledge and infinite wisdom.