View Single Post
Old 05-13-04, 04:10 PM
bicicletta

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HarryK
Curious as to where you ride in Seoul. The death-wish driving style would certainly keep me out of traffic on a bike....I thought it was pretty scary in a car.
To put it simply, riding in Seoul sucks. Not only is the traffic seriously scary (I got HIT this week by a moto bike rider who blew a pedestrian light!!! <me and bike are okay>), the pollution often makes me think it's detrimental to my health to go for a ride. I often come home with something I refer to as the "diesel headache". That being said, there's a bike path next to the Han River that runs all the way to the old Kimpo airport, so I hit that a few times a week. It's flat and BORING, but there are no cars and it is a good chance for me to work on my rpm and all of that other form stuff I don't know a lot about. Anyway, I miss fresh air. I'm going on a tour to Alaska this summer, so this is very comforting. I have this dream that the amazing quality of oxygen will let me just soar up mountains.

To answer another post, OB Lager is okay, but the new Hite Prime is the beer of choice in my book. Soju, however, will put a big crinkle in any training plans.