View Single Post
Old 07-02-07, 08:24 AM
ang1sgt

Bikes: 88 Fisher Gemini tandem, 92 Trek 970, 07 Nashbar Frame, 08 Gary Fisher Paragon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Folks....I've already have a Tandem! LOL! Read the sig block!

We bought that at our peak of Bicycling with our kids when they were still home. Bought the Fisher Gemini back in 1989 and loved it. About 7 years ago, the Misses fell in the garage and broke her tailbone. She just now got back on a bike, so for the most part the Tandem has only been used for a few Blind Stoker rides that I do, and out on loan a few times.

The Tandem is the GREAT EQUALIZER in riding partners and it served us well for many thousands of miles. I need to put some new wheels on it along with tires, tubes and a good tune. I would also love to get it re-painted. I've always wanted a black and white Holstein paint with a pink bottom bracket under the Stoker, but the Misses is NOT amuzed!

Above my work area at the Shop is a New TREK T1000, I glance up at that beast while I'm having my coffee and dream of taking that out with the wife. That's just PART of the problem of working at a Shop Part Time. The NET ZERO paychecks.......

Chris

(Wanting a Single Speed Cyclocross Bianchi Roger!)