View Single Post
Old 07-02-07, 09:40 AM
ang1sgt

Bikes: 88 Fisher Gemini tandem, 92 Trek 970, 07 Nashbar Frame, 08 Gary Fisher Paragon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Yen
Congratulations! I saw that bike at the shop and really liked the look of it, I thought the color of the frame with the brown saddle and grips is really sharp.
It is a bike that is much easier for her to shift and get used too. Her old 77 Peugeot is really tired and had NONE of the modern convenient things that we take for granted now. I had built up one of these at the Bike Shop the other day and after putting it together I had wondered if she would like one. I just need to take it easy with her, build up the miles with her and get back to where we were a number of years ago.

If she really takes too bicycling again I can and will upgrade her bike and pass this one off to one of our two girls. They both could use a bike so there are good homes for this bike. I could see my Wife on one of the TREK 7.5 FX WSD's. Of course she sends me very mixed signals on what she likes in a bike. But I think the more upright I can keep her, the better off she will be.

I think the SMILE on her face yesterday while riding the bike was worth it all!

Chris