View Single Post
Old 07-02-07, 12:07 PM
BigSean

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nygirl777
Actually it wasn't bad. We had a great time with the gentlemen from the Northern forum. We gave poor Ron so much crap I think he fell back on purpose on Tunitas he couldn't stomach us anymore. But we fixed him.....we waited for him so he could suffer some more. It was really peaceful riding in there (outside of the moaning and grunting).... the sound of the creek was heaven sent. Lara and I had fogged up our sunglasses with all the heavy breathing but spectacular views.

There was a guy ahead of us on a fixie that was cursing up a storm.

One of the guys from the Northern forum told me that you guys weren't that far behind so I tried to wait but my legs were saying different. Not to mention I was having a potato party and felt that if I wanted to finish to the ride I needed to leave some potatoes behind So up the hill -front wheel flat- back down the hill - I was just going to pump my tire at the fire station and leave but NOOOOOOOOOO I headed back to the potato tray popped a few more and rolled. Not sure if it was the potato or the salt that was sooooooooo tasty.

I have a feeling I just missed ya at the top of 84, but I waited for the group. Then on Tunitas I was planning to chase ya'all down. However I couldnt leave Tiffanie behind and her legs didnt want to go any faster, so we never caught ya. She hasnt been riding much and I think it took its toll on the climbs.