Old 05-21-04, 01:08 AM
kurremkarm
I bet

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by The Fixer
No need to feel guilty as long as my tax dollars are not paying you to go ride and have fun...
Dude, what better use for your tax dollars than for someone to have fun riding a bike? Some examples of your tax dollars:

1. 1.3 trillian dollar tax break for the rich over the next 10 years.
2. Paying logging companies to clearcut forests.
3. Paying farmers who arent even farmers, like charles schwab, 500k per year to (not) grow rice and to duck hunt.
4. To pay for a war in iraq that cost us the goodwill of the entire planet and fuels hatred decreasing our safety.

Dude, in case you didn't know, 40% of all corperations haven't paid any federal tax in the last 4 years. Including halbiburton and the company that bush enron'd out of making 800 millian dollars prior to it going mamaries skyward at the expense of it's employees and stockholders. President, vice president, both of who's companies didn't pay federal tax while they worked there. Hello. Bush, who's SEC investigation was a joke since his dad's friend and his former personal lawyer investigated??

Also, half of the members of congress are multimillionaires, but we are paying free platinum health insurance for them and their entire familes, not to mention huge pensions. The same millinoaire congress who have voted 4 $5,000 dollar pay raises for themselves while minimum wage has stayed at 5.15 per hour.

OK, im gonna stop before i get worked up. **** dude, take my tax dollars please!