disconnec
in ur ____, ___ing ur ___

Bikes: IRO Mark V

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CL DUDE
My chrome Bianchi Pista was stolen tonight from the doorway of a deli on 2nd and 9th, where I left it while I was grabbing a beer inside. I took my eye off it for one second to pay, and it was gone when I turned around.

The guy standing outside the deli told me that he recognized the thief from the neighborhood, and that he's seen him before with a pregnant woman and that they seem homeless. If this is the case, the guy is obviously desparate and I feel bad for him.

But he's probably going to sell the bike for way less than it's worth, and in any case, that bike is worth more to me than it will ever be worth to anyone else. I owned that bike for 4 years, and put well over 10,000 miles on it. Alterations include: Brooks B-17 narrow saddle, black seatpost, MKS pedals, and chopped and flipped riser bars with Oury grips

If you bought it, I will pay you what you paid for it. If you know where I can find it, please let me know.

I don't want to make trouble for anyone, including the guy who took my bike. I just want my bike back. If you can help me, please do.

Note the lack of spite! Good karma?