Old 07-17-07, 12:28 PM
ryanhulce

Bikes: 2006 Cervelo Soloist Team, 2012 Windsor Kensington 8

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Well I just Read "Positively False" By Floyd Landis

I know I know not another Floyd thread, but let me just say I haven't read a book in like 10 years. I am one of those if it is a good book they will make a movie out of it type of guy. I was very interested in Floyd's case though cause he seems to be a nice guy from all accounts I have read on the web about him. So I actually went to Books A Million, and bought it. Along with Jim Nortons book

Well I am almost done with it, and I realize there are two sides to every story, but MAN is the USADA and WADA about as unfair as you can get.

I can safely say that after hearing his side with the help of his defense team I would say NOT Guilty. It is sad to see a lot of the information that shows how unfair the system is, and the major details of his case not being in the media. They just publish that his test was positive.

He explains a lot about the T/E test that he failed, and it appears it wasn’t that his Testosterone was high, but rather his epitestosterone was low. Then they got Dick Pound saying some really bad things about Floyd before the investigation is done.

I would highly recommend this book, most of the book is more about Floyd’s life, and how he got into cycling and such.

Now had DZ came out, and said anything about Floyd in the doping scandal since in the book it seems like they are pretty good friends?

Also, although I think he was clean I do think the USADA will not change their ruling and he will be suspended, and have his win taken away. My guess is Floyd will take have to take it to the Supreme Court if that is even an option.