santiago

Bikes: 2005 Kona Blast; 2005 Turner Flux, 2006 Felt F3C

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MaxBrokeAway
no opinions anyone?
I love good food and I really enjoy eating out at innovative restaurants. Last Friday my wife and I went out for our wedding anniversary to Tapeo (http://www.restotapeo.com/), a Tapas bar, and was really, really amazed by the food. I've eaten Spanish food and Tapas before but the food at this particular restaurant was well prepared and innovative. I highly recommend it if you happen to be in Montreal. It's really off the beaten track but it's well worth the detour.

As a bonus, there is a LBS that is only a few doors away that sells Electra bikes, which are just cool to look at. Coincidentally this LBS happens to be one that my parents bought bikes for my brother and me when we were kids.

PS - like the new build. It looks like you're buying brand new BB5s, why not spend the little extra and get the BB7. I think it's worth the difference.

The stem also seems long for an AM application. I thought the preference for that kind of build was short and stubby stems? 110mm seems pretty high. Is that what you like for a cockpit fit?