View Single Post
Old 07-25-07, 07:43 PM
Miguelangel

Bikes: Lemond Tourmalet

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I just heard in the news from Spain that the Olympic committee is talking about throwing out cycling as an olympic sport due to all these scandals.
I have mix feelings about all this, very frustrating...the other day I read that Petachi was cleared of all charges cause it truly was his asthma medicine he was taking....This was not smeared in all the papers cause its not interesting..... so they mop the floor with you and then they say I'm sorry....
What are we going to say everytime someone outshines the peloton??? Must probably he is a doper... and persecute him till he admits it.... thats also a good method...back home in Spain it use to be called the inquisition...
I'm not saying that these guys are not guilty of doping, I just wished that these decisions would have been done way back before starting the Tour. If the guy lied throw him out before the tour stars...The Danish committee knew this before the start of the Tour....There has to be something more than just this lie, if its just because of the lie, the Rabo Bank management needs some lessons of taking hard decisions at the right time... not waiting till the stuff hits the fan...
The way this thing is going my bet is now on Wim Vansevenant of Predictor-Lotto as of today he is the last rider of the tour... for sure the guy is not a doper ....
Whatever it happens I think the sport should be supported