donnamb 
tired

Bikes: Breezer Uptown 8, U frame

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by dwainedibbly
we're really getting into overkill here....

My point is that from a practical standpoint all of the lights discussed here are probably more than you need. Buy what you like.
+1. With the exception of the nasty little flame war that was going on, this is a high-quality thread with excellent advice. Personally, I think that if someone went with just about any of the recommended blinkies in this thread, they'd be in good shape. I guess that's why I took the time to clean it up.

Originally Posted by Elusor
...sad for much inappropriate language!

you have no right to assert intelligence over because you like your light more
much inappropriate and to call names!

Yelling and screaming and verbally assaulting/attack other is indicate weak cause!
very sad
+100 on all points

Folks, this is one of the most crucial advice topics I can think of here on Bike Forums. That's why I'm being heavy-handed in moderating and editing. We've got over 80,000 members now and most of them never post. I'm sure you all will never know how many lives you have saved by sharing your wealth of experience and knowledge on threads like these, but how many people missed something because they were so turned off by the nastiness that they couldn't finish reading the thread?

Have some basic respect for yourself and others. Write your posts with a little dignity.

Kudos to those of you who kept their heads above the unpleasantries.
"Real wars of words are harder to win. They require thought, insight, precision, articulation, knowledge, and experience. They require the humility to admit when you are wrong. They recognize that the dialectic is not about making us look at you, but about us all looking together for the truth."