Old 08-01-07, 10:21 PM
Rev.Chuck
The Red Lantern

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pete Fagerlin
And as such it's an apples and oranges comparison based up volume and average repair tag (auto mechanic for example).

Yes, I agree, it's not hard at all. Although I don't know why anyone would use WMM for that kind of production when they're already allegedly using Premiere.

Many folks find shooting video and the subsequent post production quite a bit more difficult than simply wrenching on a bike though.

My wife finds wmm easier for doing credits and that is about all she uses it for.. She spends many hours reducing the raw footage to a finished film. She is better at film editing than I am but still cannot fillet braze a frame.

The other thing is this idea that all a mechanic does is fix bikes. we also have to manage inventory(create orders, calc pricing0, help customers, fit bikes, schedule employees(and make sure they work when scheduled), work races on our one day off for free(for people that appear to not appreciate it), arrange for a glazier to replace the window broken out by a theif last night, and all kinds of fun stuff.

I am in the woods and I have gone crazy.