Old 08-10-07, 07:47 AM
BikeNC

Bikes: Dawes LT1000, Mercier Draco

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
What's Up With Performance?!

I received an ad from Performance, this past Sat morning, showing 20% (double points) discounts for Team Performance members, for Aug 4th & 5th. I decided to join, since I needed a few items anyway. I joined online Sat morning, and went to Performance in Greensboro, that afternoon. I spent around $238 and mentioned to the clerk that I had joined Team Performance that morning, and I should get a 20% credit toward my next purchase. He asked if I had my Team number, and I told him that they hadn't given it to me yet, but I had my receipt, from the membership purchase. He said that I would have to contact customer service, and they would credit the 20% toward my account.

Monday morning, I called customer service, and the lady said to have Performance send a fax of my register receipt to their office, and they would take care of it. I contacted Performance and the clerk I spoke with said he would handle it. I checked my account Tuesday, and no credit! Wednesday I decided to fax a copy of the receipt, myself. I called customer service and the lady confirmed that she had received the fax, and that she would take care of it. I checked my account Thursday, and no credit! I sent another fax, of the receipt, along with a message stating that I've contacted customer service TWICE, in the last three days, with no results. I checked my account this morning, and again, no credit!

All together, there's been three faxes sent, three phone calls, and two e-mails to Team Performance, but no credit! I'm a man of patience, but it's starting to wear thin! I would like to use my credit toward a pair of shoes, a HRM, and take advantage of the free shipping on $75 purchases, but time is running out on the free shipping offer, and I'm not getting anywhere!

If there are any Performance Customer Reps reading this.......HELP!!! You're about to lose a valuable customer!
Mike

Last edited by BikeNC; 08-11-07 at 06:40 AM.