View Single Post
Old 08-16-07, 09:02 PM
SchwinnRider1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Pheweee!!

Well, today i had to goto work so i did not have time to work on my bike, well when i got hme it was 9:00pm, so i checked in with mom and dad and went out to the barn, (it really isent a barn, it is more like a house without rooms) any way, i have been stripping the bike of all its parts so i could paint it, well today i got all the parts of, all the cables, levers, wheels, chain, lol the chain is ready to be replaced, some of the rivits are about to pop of and one was almost off, so i will replace it, the only thing left on the bike are the handle bars, seat and pedals, i just got in the house know, i am going to take it in to the LBS and have him put on a new fork, and then i can bring it home and start painting, then i will clean and reasemble the old parts, i might have to replace some of the old parts but for the most part they are all clean and in good working order, i figure the whole process is going to cost right around $100.00 wich is fine for me becouse i only paid $5.00 for the bike from my uncle!!!,
shane