Old 08-21-07, 01:18 PM
Cyclist30907654
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by outdoornut
If the Sport is disk ready, ie hubs and hanging points, get it without. The only thing I don't like
about my Hardrock Sport Disk is the fact the rotors are rivetted on the hub instead of screwed
on. So if you want to change rotors you will likely have to change hubs as well. Not sure if there
are threads under those rivets or not but may just take it apart to see. If it's not, then I'm going
to put new wheel sets on it then. If it is, I'll straighten them up and put on a different set of
rotors to combat the noise issue. I'm going to try something to quiet them down before that
and if it works I'll post my fix. Great bike other than that and I've been hard on this one since
April. No easy rides for this one and it's taking it well.

ODN
WHAT?! I have a Hardrock SD and I've been told they're centerlocks, the 6 rivets things are just for looks I think.

To Grun: I would get it without the discs. You'll that you'll probably want more after getting them. You should either add the bb7s yourself after (which will only cost like 180). Or, take the 500 you spend on the hardrock sport disc and get a rockhopper