Old 08-23-07, 07:53 PM
flip18436572
Triathlon in my future???

Bikes: Junk, that is why I am here. :-)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I haven't read everyone's posts, but I am 6'3" and at 199 pounds I will just reach the BMI top range of the normal. I can say at 215, I will still feel overweight, but I will work very hard at anything I do and will still be classified as a clyde. I was thinking of running in a 2 mile this fall, but they are thinking of dropping the clyde's class, because it is not politically correct.

I am still over 45 pounds away from my first goal weight and would really like to lose 60 more. I will see how I feel at these other weights first. But my goal is to be at least under the clyde status. My physical shows that I am in good condition with great blood workup. I plan on keeping it that way for years to come. Bicycling is going to be one of many ways for me to do that.

Have fun with your sport and race if you like. I will consider myself a clyde until I am under the clyde weight. I will run/swim/bike/ as fast and as hard as I can because that is how my brain works. I am sorry if that would offend you. I don't enter any events at this time, but it is something I may do in the future.
Swim, Bike, Run and sounds like fun