View Single Post
Old 08-30-07, 12:55 PM
solveg
Squirrel

Bikes: Borthwick Touring bike, 83 Schwinn Peloton, 94 Scott Cheyenne, ?? Bianchi Torino

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by East Hill
...When you're not anywhere at all?"

I think solveg travels a lot, and it's a family place in Kansas. But she actually lives in MN. And she takes her dogs to shows so that they can do fun dog stuff .

East Hill
Wow! Good memory East Hill. But my family place is in Northern MN. The Kansas place, believe it or not, is my "winter home" instead of the typical Florida. OK, so I spend Dec, Jan and part of Feb in MN because I love winter, but I go to Kansas in the spring and fall to extend the season. I bought a tiny place next door to my best friend a little rural town. It's quite exotic compared to my "real" home in the Twin Cities.

Believe me, THERE WILL BE PHOTOS! But I'm not done yet. I was just so relieved I got through the BB phase that I was mentally celebrating. Should be done in 4-5 days.

Oh, and I was having lunch with a friend and showing him the bike, and he said, "You're not going to be one of those old ladies with 40 cats are you? Except that the cats will be bikes?"

Last edited by solveg; 08-30-07 at 01:16 PM.