View Single Post
Old 09-01-07, 09:37 AM
Bill G
Bill G

Bikes: Co-Motion Nor'Wester Tour, Co-Motion Primera Tandem, WizWeelz Terra Trike 3.6 Tour model

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Shaman
Are you a bentrider onlie member? I know you will get real responses there on this question.
http://www.bentrideronline.com/messageboard/index.php

WizWheelz does provide options from the low price entry level trike to some pretty sophisticated machinery. They don't carry the "best in class" label but their service and customer support is touted to be excellent.

I can't believe I'm actually supporting WW, but I'll shut while I'm ahead.

Not to offend, but whats wrong with supporting WW? Over all they make a darn good trike with the best seat adjustability on the market, for some thats pretty important. There customer service is tops and there trikes hold up pretty darn well. They also allow for a pretty darn good entry level trike that can be easily upgraded for those that do not want to or can not afford to spend $3000.00 plus on a trike. I did a lot of research and found them to be as good as most trikes on the market over all throughout the price ranges from the low end trikes all the way through to the top end trikes they sell.

Back to the original ?

I have two WizWheelz Trikes; one for me, and one for the wife. We like them a lot. The WizWheelz or Terra Trikes are hard to beat for the money. Best prices for trikes overall compared to other brands we looked at, good components as well as a big choice in trike models. Also, they have a lot more seat adjustability than any other trikes we looked at. The seat adjustability feature is what made the decision for us to buy the WizWheelz brand trikes. There were no dealers in my area so they delivered them to the door by truck. The guys at the factory are very nice. Check out there web page it is very informative. Also I find both trikes to be very stable in handeling including faster speeds such as down hill.

The only upgrades I made right of the get go was to install the Terra Cycle upgraded idler pullys on both trikes, I replaced both the front and rear idlers. This upgrade smoothed things out nicely and made the drive train noise almost nill. I recommend this upgrade on the front and rear idlers. It's a little expensive but worth it in the long run.

Bill G
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
100_0124.jpg (65.5 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg
100_0127.jpg (78.4 KB, 28 views)

Last edited by Bill G; 09-01-07 at 10:39 AM.