View Single Post
Old 09-04-07, 01:23 PM
GeoLes
Black La Lane

Bikes: EPX 303 (You probably never heard of it)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DnvrFox
I thought there might be some interest in a thread such as this. If not, it will go the way of all threads - just die away.

So, here is my first contribution.

Some questions:

Please tell us your age.

1. What type of bikes do 50+ folks ride?

2. Do you take any special supplements/vitamins/minerals as you have grown older?

3. How much do you feel you have "slowed down" if any?

4. How long have you been biking? New, around a while, biked all your life?

5. What type of biking do you do? Long rides, touring, short rec rides, commute, tour, race?

6. How often do you bike? Your approximate annual mileage?

7. Do you do any other type of physical activities - weight lifting, skiing, running, etc.?

Perhaps you might indicate your age on your reply??

Also, please see a list of all the contributors:

I happen to have just turned 56 yesterday. I ride an EPX 303 carbon road bike (you probably have never heard of the brand-made in Austrailia ('G day mate!).

I take Maga man vitiamins (the only vitiamins for me, of course). CoEnzyme q10 as well as occasional anti-inflamatory medication for tendonitis in my left knee. I weight train and recently have begun the veryl tough P90X sytem. I try to eat right, (so I can eat some junk when I want to). I rollerskate (I'm talkin' Roller Jamming - formerly known as Roller Disco). I golf when I can, usually 2 - 3 rounds a year, but I get to the driving range once a week, usually.

So if you put all this together, you will see that I am 56 years old going on 37. (I am also self-delusional).