View Single Post
Old 09-12-07, 12:03 AM
fischer, max
pajama jammy jam

Bikes: 2016 Ritte ACE (11s Record), 1991 Cinelli Supercorsa (10s Record), 1991 Merckx Grand Prix (11s Record), 1984 Guerciotti Pista (Record Pista)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kemmer
Unless of course he did register it. You never know... Besides, three posts back you admited that the OP doesn't really have proof that it's his either.
actually, he does have proof that he at one point owned the bike. you're right, though, that the dude could have registered it somewhere after he stole it or bought it from the thief or whatever, and then the OP wouldn't have the upper hand anymore.

Originally Posted by kemmer
Hmm, so now deleting offensive posts and locking pointless threads is behavior unbecoming of a moderator? Just what would you do if you were a moderator besides pop into threads telling people they shouldn't take back what's rightfully theirs before discussing it with a bunch of ******** fascist pigs. Nevermind, don't answer that I couldn't care less what you'd do.
calm down, champ. yeah, those things are the function of a moderator, it's just your obvious creepy powertrip about it that gets old. and i did say that he should take it back without cops involved, if you actually read what i wrote. i'm just trying to see both sides of the situation.