genec
genec

Bikes: custom built, sannino, beachbike, giant trance x2

Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13658 Post(s)
Liked 4,532 Times in 3,158 Posts
Originally Posted by Teme
It's almost same everywhere in Finland. I love this country. I live 20km from center of Helsinki and I don't need car for anything. I can ride almost everywhere or take the public transportation. To get to Helsinki I don't have to go to "car road" at all. This morning when I was riding to work before 6am, I realised how much I love this place. Outside the rush hours even capital area is still really quiet place.

If someone wants to see capital area by bike, just drop me private message and let's try to arrange something cool for daily ride. Oh well.. winter is coming and here winter is usually really nasty time. Cold wind, around 0C, and something between snow and water coming down from the sky. I'd prefer nothern parts of Finland - there the winter looks like winter with snow.

Teme <3 Helsinki and Espoo
Good to hear... I am up in Oulu... I am finding it quite interesting. Gonna try to rent a bike tomorrow and get a good look around.

The taksi drivers around here are quite nuts though. I thought it was just one or two of them, but so far every taksi I have been in has had a very aggressive driver. Watch out for taksi.