Old 09-23-07, 04:17 AM
gabdy

Bikes: Trek, Giant, PoS

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I agree with the OP if he is a regular customer, and I really can't see them saying no if you do spend that much cash at the shop. Just the typical service I have come to expect from small businesses these days.

The bike shop I prefer to use is 65Km from my place(I go there from work), they charge a bit extra to which I receive at least 20% off of every purchase no matter how big or small. But even from people I don't know I have returned things(faulty etc) without a receipt and they just swap it for a new one for me. They're one of the leading bike shops in Sydney and that's why, plus they know what they are doing. Just find another shop or buy online.

Having said that about my favourite bike shop, if they did even one thing I didnt like I wouldn't go back ever. If I get poor service from any shop I don't go back. You support them, they don't support you. They're in it to make money period. Sure some might help, but only because that is good business and is more likely to have the hardcore\enthusiast cyclists spend they're money there. Just my opinion.

Last edited by gabdy; 09-23-07 at 04:30 AM.