Vision-
Look out!

Bikes: Specialized Hardrock, Raleigh Record Ace, Argon 18 700.5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by froze
We still got these vegetable seat finders going on. You want the animal safe saddle but everything else that has gone into the manufacturing of your one bike has killed more animals (and maybe humans too) then one saddle would kill. You could probably get 5 or more saddles out of one skin. You ever looked into the poison factor your bike caused in it's production? Of course not because then you would be faced being a "murderer"!!! The closest you could get to "safe" bike would be a bamboo frame bike, but you still have other parts that are not eco friendly.

You all make a big stink about some animal dying for it's hide and meat, but gloss over the reality of all the crap you have in your home, car(s), on your person, and at work; all of which has killed FAR MORE animals (and humans too) then one saddle. How about that gas in your car? HEY WAKE UP, more people have died to make sure you get your stinken gas then you can imagine, but your worried about animals? YOUR ALL just a bunch of HYPOCRITES living in your ivory towers and never thinking beyond the obvious.

So here's another meat eater just showing my support with leather shoes, bike saddle, car seats that admits it and is not a hyprocrite because I know that no matter what I buy or use some animal or someone somewhere may had died for me to use it. And there ain't a damm thing anyone can do about it unless you want to live in some cave and live off the vegetables you find laying around.

I guess I'm a little testy today...but I'm not going to apologize because I get sick and tired of hearing you babies cry about animals rights but turn right around and support abortion. It seems that in todays world the animals have more rights then we humans do!!!!
Hey, nice rebuttal! I can almost visualize your eyes bulging out of your head and the veins protruding from you forehead. Don't take this personally, but I'm REALLY glad you're not my neighbor.....