View Single Post
Old 10-03-07, 12:49 PM
teancumjoseph

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Speeding Down Lifes Hiway

How goes the war? My name is Travis. I am the proud father of 3 under the age of 3. Yeah, you guessed it! A HAND FULL. But we have fun. Yes I am starting them off right and got them bikes for their their Birthdays this year.
I used to ride the dickens out of a bike then well I moved to AZ and decided it was too hot to ride...that and graveyard work and full time school made it hard to fit in riding time. I know, I know. Poor excuse. Anyways, I am still in AZ and have finally pulled up the bootstraps and started riding again. To say the least I am way behind in all the new gear and trinkets out there. I did purchase what I hope to be a good ride. It is a caad4 canondale R800 with dura-ace flight deck shifters, and derailers. It has cannondale brakes and cranks. Someone said that they were better than Dura-ace. Any thoughts on the topic? I want to ride in this years tour de tucson. I know I have gotten a late start in the training. It took me a few weeks after finally finding a bike to get the rest of my equipment needs together. I did post a question about the flightdeck computer if someone can help out I would be most grateful. Do carbon bars, stems, and seatpost really help with road vibration. I have a carbon fork but everything else is aluminum canondale original.
Well thats enough from this country rebel. Feel free to drop a line on any helps or suggestions. Thanks!!