Old 07-21-04, 06:57 PM
brent_dube

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Koffee Brown
True, I'm making assumptions, but so are a whole lot of people, and he's not denying anything.
Do you think people say things like "you're a bad husband/father" to his face? Why would he want to bring up the topic in an interview?

If you think Kristin left the poor guy, do chime in and help us out here, and we'll just lock the thread.
I don't. My point was that saying that she left the poor guy makes just as much sense. It's one thing to guess and observe, but I just think it is really lame to be calling someone a bad person without actually knowing the situation.

We don't see Kristen out in public doing very public things- she obviously knows that people can take things out of context and make all kinds of assumptions and conclusions. That's pretty darn smart.

Koffee
I don't see Kristen winning the Tour de France. Maybe she is out in public doing very public things. She is not a famous athlete. Do you really think that OLN would show video clips of Kristen making out with a guy at a resturant in the US? "Here is what Armstrong's ex-wife has been up to in the states this spring." I doubt it.