View Single Post
Old 07-23-04, 07:16 PM
Ninshadow
Gimpy

Bikes: Haro Backtrail three frame with oddysee hazard lite cassette, dk 4-peice bars, crappy fsa nastyboy cranks, tank headset, sun ringle pedals, profile sprocket, mosh stem, ODI rouge grips, Primo wall tires, Diamond back fork and a few mosh parts

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
If you are looking for a new bike there are a lot of factors in getting a "good" bike. First how do you ride? Dirt? Street? Park? Flatland? Freestyle? Race? Next is the bike big (or small) enough for you? Also is it strong enough for you? Frame, Wheels, axles handelbars, cranks, pedals, chain, chainwheel, even stuff like seet matieral have to be tough enough for some riding needs. Next comes weight I find light bikes way easer to ride. This is a very important one because a lot of time streng can mean weightand if you want both sometimes you have to spend a lot of money. Also you don't want to buy a bike you need to replace parts on because that can rack up the cash to. Don't say " I will get the new f3 and put a new wheelset on it after a month." The step up is a nice bike and its only $179 on danscomp.com but how much do you weigh and what can you pull off on your curent bike jrt?